Home to diverse cultures and people immersed in traditional African lifestyles. They manage to blend their traditions with western culture to make a lifestyle that is unmatched throughout the African continent. Made up of several Provinces (states), each with their own unique flair and energy, South Africa leaves nothing behind. South Africa’s sun alone, nourishes your soul and ignites your heart with a peace that can only be experienced.
NO SHOT or VISA required
- Houses the City of Gold – Johannesburg
- The business hub of South Africa
- Home of House Music
- Best Night Life
- Lions Head a view you need to see to believe
- Table Mountain one of the 8 wonders of the world
- Beautiful Winelands to include Stellenbosch
- Robben Island – where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned
- Home of the infamous King of the Zulus- Shaka Zulu
- The magnificent Drakensburg Mountains
- Capture site of Nelson Mandela
- Known for the Warmest beaches in South Africa with waters from the Indian Ocean
Starting at $2179.00
- Home to the largest most famous Baobab tree
- Borders 3 other African Countries, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Botswana
- Waterberg Mountain Range
- Famous Tropic of Capricorn area home of the Bapedi People
Starting at $2499.00
- Known as Big Five Terrority
- Name means “Place where the sun rises”
- Home of southern portion of the world renown Kruger National Park
- Geographically diverse and unbelievably beautiful
A Country Of Astonishing Beauty And Diversity.
Rich history combined with modern aspirations; awe-inspiring scenery; extraordinary wildlife; culture, cuisine and entertainment; – South Africa has something for everyone.
SANParks manages a system of 19 functional national parks in seven of the nine provinces of South Africa with a total area of just over 4 million hectares comprising 67% of the protected areas under state management. The SANParks of today is recognised as a world leader in conservation and protected area management.
Experience the natural beauty of South Africa’s National Parks
In the last two decades, seven new national parks have been established, totalling over 700 000 hectares. The tour experts at The Real South Africa offer a wide variety of tours to various national parks within the SANParks system. For more information on booking a tour to one of these magnificent parks request a quote below and begin your journey to experience the true natural beauty of South Africa for yourself.
Relocating or planning a trip to South Africa?
It might be a good idea to pick up our new E-Book to prepare you for your move or trip! We created a step by step guide to help you out along the way.